What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) which are used for the purpose of shipping items purchased on our shop.
- We also keep on record the history of purchases only by our registered customers, in order to offer them future deals, if they opt-in for this.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback anywhere on our website or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Records from one (or more) of our physical shops.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products we think you might like.
If you agree, we may share your data with our physical shops so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your order we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies, in order to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We store your data on our secure customer database.
We will keep the information you enter for an indefinite time period. When explicitly retested, we will delete your data from our database within a reasonable time period, usually within 24 hours of your request.
We may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email from the same email address you have used in order to register on our website, with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data stored on our servers. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.